Coaches, Parties and Group Visits
We offer a warm and friendly welcome to coach tours, parties and group visits, and as the only ice cream parlour making and serving ice cream from our own herd of Guernsey cows, a visit to Brymor is truly unique!
As well as serving amazing ice cream in our comfortable café, we make it easy for everyone to enjoy a visit:
- The comfortable café seats 150 people so there is room to relax.
- We serve more than 20 different flavours of ice cream – the only ice cream made in Yorkshire from Guernsey cows.
- The café serves lovely food using regional and seasonal ingredients.
- Our well stocked Farm and Gift Shop has an ever-changing range of locally sourced gifts, homeware and produce.
- We make our ice cream here on the farm and visitors can view some of our cows and youngstock in our special indoor viewing area.
- The outdoor seating area overlooks open countryside, ideal for sunny days.
- We have full disabled access.
For coach drivers
- Our large, flat, well-marked car park has a dedicated coach parking area, close to the parlour and cafe and plenty of turning space.
- We offer driver refreshments, rest area and other benefits.
- We are conveniently located just off the A6108 just 15 minutes from the A1.
- Your passengers will leave with a smile after tasting Yorkshire’s finest farm produced ice cream!